Today we are going to take a look at another gaming headset from Sennheiser, the G4ME Zero. Like the G4ME One we reviewed recently, this model is targeted at the premium segment of the gaming market and commands a premium price.
Sennheiser are well known for producing a large range of products which span all areas of the audio market. Although they may not be best known for their range of gaming headsets, they have a sizable following of gamers who appreciate the impressive sound quality of their products.
The G4ME Zero features a closed-cup design which is much more popular among gaming headset manufacturers than the open acoustic design that features of the G4ME One. We will discuss the performance implications of this design decision later on in the review.
- Closed design – No disturbing outside noises gets in or out
- All new sporty design – Designed for players
- XXL Ear Pads – Perfect for long gaming sessions and for gaming at tournaments
- “E.A.R.” – Sennheiser’s “Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement” technology delivers ultimate sonic accuracy and clarity by channeling signals directly into your ears
- Sennheiser transducer technology – Possibly the best speakers available in any gaming headset. Customized and tested for gaming
- Professional soundscape – specific sound trim for optimized positioning
- Professional gaming microphone. – Ensuring crystal-clear conversations
- Convenient microphone mute – automatically mute the microphone by raising the boom arm
- Intuitive design – the volume control is integrated on the right ear cup
- Braided fabric cable – for long-lasting durability
- Collapsible– Easy to collapse and store
- Carry case – Safe and convenient to transport
- 2-year warranty