Today we are going to take a look at one of the latest coolers from Thermalright, the Silver Arrow IB-E. This is a sizable dual-tower air cooler which goes up against the best models from the likes of Noctua and Phanteks.
Thermalright might not be the first brand that comes to mind (in recent years anyway) when it comes to high-end air cooling, but we have looked at a few of their products in the past and have been impressed with what they have to offer. We are excited to see how the Silver Arrow IB-E fares in our tests.
- 8 X 6mm sintered heat-pipes effectively takes away excessive heat from the CPU when overclocked, Nickel Plated heat-pipes, slower Oxidation and deterioration of the heat-pipes, provides longer period of Thermal conductivity.
- Each side with 154mm*120mm heat dissipation area, can be used with 14 or 15 cm fan ( fan clips included).
- Special Arrow fin design, which allows cool air to pass through and take heat away rapidly, effectively provide cooling for the CPU.
- Support Multiple-Platforms. Can be used on Socket 775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011/2011-3 Platform, and AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/FM2+ Sockets.
- Including two TY-141 Ultra low noise PWM fans and PWM Y-Cable. With the compatibility of up to 3 fans maximum.