If you have ever been debating adding an aftermarket cooling solution to a new system build, you will likely have come across a number of forum posts or discussions where one particular cooler is mentioned much more than others, and the cooler in question tends to be the Hyper 212. Primarily this is due to great price to performance along with a high level of compatibility. Cooler Master has continued to release updated versions or the Hyper 212 cooler which also means there are a number of options to choose from based on your preferences.
The most recent addition, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition, as the name suggests features an updated clean black aesthetic, as well as a new included fan the Silencio FP120. Priced at £29.99 on paper it’s still a budget-friendly option but it will be interesting to see if its performance still lives up to the Hyper 212 name.
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
- Model: Hyper 212 Black Edition
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum
- Included Fans : 1x Silencio FP120
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm, 135 x 135 x 22mm
- Fan Speed: 650 – 2,000 RPM ± 10% PWM
- Fan Noise Level: 6.5 – 26 dBa
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Intel socket compatibility: Intel LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366
- AMD socket compatibility: AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH) : 123.0 x 77.0 x 158.8 mm