Today we are going to take a look at the first GPU cooler from Raijintek, the Morpheus. This is a high end model which has been designed to compete with the best coolers on the market from the likes of Arctic, although Raijintek offer it as a ‘heatsink only' model without any fans.
We have tested a number of quality GPU coolers in previous months, including both air and liquid cooled models. We are excited to see how the Raijintek Morpheus compares to other models from more established players in the market. We are particularly interested to see how it compares to the Accelero Xtreme IV, the flagship cooler from Arctic Cooling.
- Compatibility (AMD): Hawaii Chip (R9 290x/290, R9 270x/270) Curacao Chip (HD 7850, 7870 xt)
- Compatibility (nVidia): Kepler Chip (GTX 650, 660, 660Ti, 680, 760, 760, 770, 780)
- Cooling Capacity: 360 watts TDP
- 12 pcs copper heat pipers and 129 fins for efficient heat dissipation
- 24 pcs heat-sink for RAM & 1 heat-sink for VRM
- Thermal adhesive to lower RAM and VRM temperatue significantly and assure proper bond.
- Supports: 2 x 120mm Fan
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 254x98x44 mm
- Weight: 515g