Overclocking was in-line with current expectations of Nvidia’s 16nm Pascal silicon. KitGuru’s testing achieved 1,621 MHz on the GPU core and 1,495 MHz on the GPU memory.
For reference other GTX 1080 Ti GPUs achieved the following:
- Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition – 1,637MHz GPU, 1,500MHz memory
- MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X – 1,604MHz GPU, 1,478MHz memory
- MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z – 1,622MHz GPU, 1,565MHz memory
- Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition – 1,631MHz GPU, 1,426MHz memory
- Palit GTX 1080 Ti Super JetStream – 1,657MHz GPU, 1,476MHz memory
The final achieved overclock equated to a 7.5 per cent boost in performance.