Unigine is a top-notch technology, that can be easily adapted to various projects due to its elaborated software design and flexible toolset. A lot of their customers claim that they have never seen such extremely-effective code, which is so easy to understand. It is already used in the development of different projects (mostly games).
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. Interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate world of steampunk.
Efficient and well-architected framework makes Unigine highly scalable:
- Multiple API (DirectX 9 / DirectX 10 / DirectX 11 / OpenGL) render
- Cross-platform: MS Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7) / Linux
- Full support of 32bit and 64bit systems
- Multicore CPU support
- Little / big endian support (ready for game consoles)
- Powerful C++ API
- Comprehensive performance profiling system
- Flexible XML-based data structures
We gave the Unigine Heaven V2.1 benchmark a run on the GTX 460 cards at 1080p resolution with other settings left to default. Shaders high, Tessellation normal, anistrophy 4 and anti aliasing off.
The Cyclone 1GB 460GTX manages to outperform the GTX465 with an average frame rate around 33.5 per second. This is a great set of results and nVidia Fermi cards all score well with the Heaven Benchmark.