MSI has given the MEG Z390 Godlike motherboard a name that promises a huge amount. MEG (MSI Enthusiast Gaming) and Z390 are self-explanatory while Godlike sets out the stall and promises this motherboard will deliver a list of features that are second to none.
Make no mistake about it, MSI has done its best to fulfil this promise with a motherboard that is packed with hardware, including 18-phase VRMs to keep the CPU supplied with power. You also get a number of accessories in the box that add extra M.2 storage, an HDMI streaming card and an external antennae for the Wi-Fi.
The downside is that this E-ATX motherboard has a huge price tag of £599.99 which means there is no room for error. This motherboard has to deliver the ultimate gaming experience with huge performance, great features and a user experience that is beyond reproach and if it manages all that there is still a decent chance that the price may still too much to swallow.
Watch the video via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Overwhelming 18 phases VRM and brand-new infinity design symbolizes the unlimited performance and power.
- Mystic Light Infinity
- Dynamic Dashboard OLED
- Triple Turbo M.2 with Shield Frozr
- Xtreme Audio DAC with 6.35mm headphone jack
- Dual Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C connectors
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen. Intel Core/Pentium Gold/Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket.
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600(OC) MHz
- Mystic Light Infinity: 16.8 million colours/29 effects controlled in one click. Mystic Light Extension supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip
- Dynamic Dashboard: Built-in dynamic panel that indicates the status of Godlike and shows off your own personality.
- Lightning Fast Game Experience: 1x Turbo U.2, 3x Turbo M.2 with Shield Frozr, Dual Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
- Xtreme Audio DAC: Isolated audio with ESS DAC, 2x audio processors and Nahimic to deliver the breathtaking sound quality with 384kHz/32-bit
- Killer xTend: Combine a built-in-switch with wireless extender. Killer fuelled LAN and Wi-Fi extender with ultimate traffic prioritization.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable your Ad Block software as it is known to interfere with our display code
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here