MSI has given the MEG Z390 Godlike motherboard a name that promises a huge amount. MEG (MSI Enthusiast Gaming) and Z390 are self-explanatory while Godlike sets out the stall and promises this motherboard will deliver a list of features that are second to none.
Make no mistake about it, MSI has done its best to fulfil this promise with a motherboard that is packed with hardware, including 18-phase VRMs to keep the CPU supplied with power. You also get a number of accessories in the box that add extra M.2 storage, an HDMI streaming card and an external antennae for the Wi-Fi.
The downside is that this E-ATX motherboard has a huge price tag of £599.99 which means there is no room for error. This motherboard has to deliver the ultimate gaming experience with huge performance, great features and a user experience that is beyond reproach and if it manages all that there is still a decent chance that the price may still too much to swallow.
Watch the video via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Overwhelming 18 phases VRM and brand-new infinity design symbolizes the unlimited performance and power.
- Mystic Light Infinity
- Dynamic Dashboard OLED
- Triple Turbo M.2 with Shield Frozr
- Xtreme Audio DAC with 6.35mm headphone jack
- Dual Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C connectors
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen. Intel Core/Pentium Gold/Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket.
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600(OC) MHz
- Mystic Light Infinity: 16.8 million colours/29 effects controlled in one click. Mystic Light Extension supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip
- Dynamic Dashboard: Built-in dynamic panel that indicates the status of Godlike and shows off your own personality.
- Lightning Fast Game Experience: 1x Turbo U.2, 3x Turbo M.2 with Shield Frozr, Dual Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
- Xtreme Audio DAC: Isolated audio with ESS DAC, 2x audio processors and Nahimic to deliver the breathtaking sound quality with 384kHz/32-bit
- Killer xTend: Combine a built-in-switch with wireless extender. Killer fuelled LAN and Wi-Fi extender with ultimate traffic prioritization.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable your Ad Block software as it is known to interfere with our display code