A couple of weeks ago KitGuru reviewed the Corsair TX 850W V2 power supply and we walked away with positive impressions. The 850W TX V2 met the high standards that we all expect from a Corsair product. The TX V2 range is designed for enthusiasts who need a high quality power supply but who don’t need modular cabling which can be disconnected from the main unit.
The TX range from Corsair won many awards worldwide and the Corsair TX V2 range already looks set to be just as successful. These new supplies combine 105c Japanese capacitors, with solid load regulation and a large 140mm fan.
The new TX V2 power supplies also offer increased energy efficiency, rated 80 Plus Bronze with ErP compliancy. Corsair have also spent time reducing the noise levels when compared directly to the original TX series.
Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 Features:
- Conforms to the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- An ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- Complies with the European Union ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) so the power consumption of the whole system, in either standby or off mode, can be less than 1W when used with a properly configured, ErP-compliant motherboard
- 80 PLUS® Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick