Thermaltake make a wide range of power supplies targeting all sectors. The ToughPower 1,500W Modular supply is firmly aimed at the hardcore gaming enthusiast sector who need to power multiple high end graphics cards. The ToughPower 1,500W can deliver up to 1,600Watts at peak load and is 80 Plus Silver Certified. Is this the ultimate supply when you can never have enough power?
The TP-1500W has four +12v rails and is cooled by a large 135mm fan, it even comes equipped with a heavy duty C19 AC power plug. Thermaltake offer a full 5 year warranty with this particular model for peace of mind.
- 24 / 7 @ 40℃: Guaranteed to deliver 1500W continuous power even at extreme chassis temperatures as high as 40℃.
- 80 PLUS Silver certified – with 87-91% efficiency @ 20-100% load under real world load conditions. This ensures that whether playing games or surfing the net your power bill wont be hit as hard.
- Double-forward switching circuitry offers low power loss and high reliability.
- Robust and dedicated quad +12V rails(30A for 12V1 & 12V2, 50A for 12V3 & 12V4) design provides superior performance under all types of system loading which will ensure all of your components get the power they need when they need it.
- High quality Japanese capacitors: ensure superb performance and reliability.
- Solid state capacitors: great stability at higher operating temperatures, frequencies and currents.
- Universal AC input 100V~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage.
- Multi-GPU ready: 8 x PCI-E connectors support up to 4-way ATI CrossFireX™ & Nvidia SLI™.
- Designed to support latest Intel/AMD multi -core CPUs.
- Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 13.5cm 13.5cm cooling fan with speed control to ensure that your power supply will run cool no matter the load.
- Built in industrial-grade protections: over current, over voltage, under voltage, over power, over temperature and Short-Circuit protections . This ensures that if something goes wrong you will have the best chance of avoiding component damage or loss due to a power issue.
- Safety / EMI : UL/CUL, CE, FCC, CB+Baurt mark, GOST and BSMI certified.