Thermaltake have expanded their portfolio in recent years and today they sell a huge cross section of components such as CPU coolers, computer cases and power supplies.
Today we are looking at one of their latest power supply designs, the TR2 800W.
The TR2 800W is a 80 Plus Bronze Certified power supply with a high emphasis on achieving the most competitive price possible.
Internally Thermaltake claim a superior component selection with 105c certified Japanese capacitors and an intelligent 120mm fan to keep temperatures in check. With full SLI and CrossfireX support and a price point well under £90, could this be the bargain power supply of the year?
- ATX 12V V2.3 enables most reliable and robust power delivery.
- Stable 800W continuous output (peak power 960W) @ 40 ℃operating environment.
- Robust and dedicated single +12V output provides superior performance under all types of system loading.
- 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified: with 82-88% efficiency @ 20-100% load under real world load conditions.
- Double-forward switching circuitry offers low power loss and high reliability.
- Universal AC input 100V~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage.
- High quality 105 ℃ Japanese main capacitor provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 12cm cooling fan speed control.
- Intel® & AMD CPU compliant.
- Nvidia® & ATI/AMD graphic card compatible.
- Dimension: 150mm(W)x86mm(H)x140mm(L).
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Built in industrial-grade protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power, Under Voltage and Short-Circuit protections.
- Safety / EMI : UL/ CUL, VDE, CE, FCC, CB, GOST and BSMI certified.