If you are shopping for a new power supply there are certainly no shortage of options this year. For those who have just built a very high end gaming system with three or more graphics cards then today's review product will be of interest. The Thortech Thunderbolt Plus 1200W is a hefty design sporting a single +12V rail which can deliver 100A. It is a semi modular design with 80 Plus Gold Certification.
The Thortech Thunderbolt Plus 1200 also ships with the ‘iPower Meter', a device which mounts in a 5.25 inch bay to display options such as wattage, efficiency and voltage readings.
The power supply uses high grade Japanese electrolytic and polymer capacitors inside. The company also offer a substantial five year warranty with the Thortech Thunderbolt Plus 1200W.
Efficiency performace of up to > 90% with 80Plus Gold certification
- Thortech Thunderbolt Plus Series provides High Efficiency performance with up to 90% at 115Vac and 92% at 230Vac
Single +12V rail design providing up to 100A(1200w)
- Single +12V rail design can provide most compatibility to all high wattage requirement system.
iPower Meter: Industry’s 1st interactive PSU control panel chassis panel mounting 5.25”
- The world’s first interactive PSU control panel with fan speed control which also provides critical PSU data such as efficiency, wattage, Voltage, current, fan RPM and PSU internal temperature
Modulized Cable Management
- Providing a neat and efficient cable environment inside you chassis
Comply with all the latest Intel and AMD CPU
- Ready for most high end Intel and AMD CPU generation
Designed to sustain at 50℃ ambient with full wattage output
- All of Thortech PSUs have been burned-in in 50℃ chamber to ensure the best product reliability.
Active PFC circuit helps to provide perfect PF value >0.99
- Providing an extremely high PF value, resulting an extremely high PSU efficiency.
Supports Intel ATX 12V V2.3 and EPS 12V V2.91 standards
- All of Thortech PSUs comply with the latest Intel power supply design guide.
135mm Dual Ball Bearing Fan with smart fan control circuit to provide better system airflow
Support NVIDIA SLI & ATI Crossfire multiple graphic cards platform
Low ESR 105℃ solid state capacitors
- Solid state capacitors can provide longer PSU life and better output quality.
Dimension: 160 x 150 x 86mm
Multi-Protection as OCP/ OVP/ OPP/ UVP/ SCP/ OTP
MTBF: 120,000 hours
Safety Approvals: cUL, TUV, CB, CE, FCC, C’tick, Gost-R, PSE CCC, BSMI
5 Year Warranty