The XFX Pro 1250W Black Edition Modular Power Supply arrives in a very stylish box, much as we would expect from XFX.
The outer shell is removed to expose a heavy cardboard box, inside. We love the black ‘pixelated’ design on the top box. It is the ‘little’ areas of attention to detail that help improve the feeling of buying a quality product.
The thin upper box contains most of the modular cables. although an additional three are laying loose as they don’t fit in the box.
Cables And Connectors:
(1) 24/20 Pin Main Power Connector
(1) 4/8 Pin ATX/12V/EPS12V Power Connector
(1) 8 Pin ATX/12V/EPS12V Power Connector
(8) 6/8 Pin PCI Express Connector
(2) 4 Pin Floppy Drive Power Connector
(8) 4 Pin Molex Peripheral Power Connector
(11) 15 Pin Serial ATA Connector
Two power cables.
A total of 8 PCI-E 6+2 connectors will ensure full support for even the most demanding SLI/Crossfire system builds. The modular cabling is high quality and sleeved. Additionally we received two power connectors, one for Europe, and another for the United Kingdom.