Taking advantage of Intel’s Coffee Lake range, Cyberpower have updated its Infinity range of pre-built systems with the Infinity X66 GTX. Considering this packs a GeForce GTX 1060 6GB similar to last year’s Infinity X55 VX, just how much does the extra £200 add to the system?
At first glance, Cyberpower’s Infinity X66 GTX Gaming PC looks like a system meant for showcase on top of a desk rather than under it. It’s best I don’t underestimate the £1,199 tower before testing it, however, as behind the elegant tempered glass panel sits an MSI GTX 1060 6GB and a watercooled Intel Core i5-8600K overclocked to 4.3GHz, backed by the speed of a Corsair Force LE200 SSD and 16GB of 2400MHz ADATA memory.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake Six Core Processor OC 4.3GHz.
- CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240mm Liquid Cooling.
- Motherboard Chipset: MSI Z370-A Pro.
- Memory: Adata 16GB (2 x 8GB) 2400MHz DDR4.
- Primary Drive: Corsair Force LE200 240GB Solid State Drive.
- Secondary Hard Drive: 2TB Seagate Hard Drive 7200rpm 6Gb/s.
- Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB.
- Power Supply: Cooler Master MasterWatt 600W 80Plus.
- Case: In Win 101 Mid Tower w/ Tempered Glass Panel.
- Lighting: 1 Red LED on rear fan. Red LED on In Win 101 Logo.
- Audio: Onboard 7.1HD Audio.
- LAN: Gigabit LAN.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64Bit.
System can be bought from HERE