Steelseries … without even seeing the product in question, the name alone gives an immediate feeling of quality. Rightly so, because for the last few years they have been producing some of the finest gaming equipment on the market.
The Siberia was a popular full size headset which won many awards across the globe and today we are taking a somewhat belated look at the follow up, Version 2. The new revision features enhancements in sound quality, both with headpieces and microphone – further improvements have been made in regards to comfort. The Siberia V2 has been designed from the ground up with primary focus on professional gaming, one of the most demanding markets.
The Sibera V2 has 25 percent larger driver units (50mm) and there has been a boost to ‘overall acoustic performance’. Steelseries say “Experience a rich and detailed soundscape from immersive atmospheric background music to precise 3D positional sounds of footsetps, gunfire and more.”
- Closed type headphones
- Pull-out microphone
- Crystal clear high, low and mid-tones
- 50mm driver units
- Lightweight suspension construction
- Integrated volume control located on the cord
- Frequency response: 10 – 28.000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- [email protected], 1Vrms: 112 dB
- Cable length: 1,0 m + 2,0 m = 3,0 m / 9,84 ft.
- Jack: 3,5 mm
- Frequency response: 50 – 16.000 Hz
- Pick up pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -38 dB