The Viglen Incepta Professional RX is a £999 system that’s taking aim at business users – and it’s locked and loaded a brand-new AMD Ryzen 2 chip to take the fight to the competition. With an RX 560 as well, could it prove to be a solid all-rounder?
This sub-£1,000 machine takes an unusual approach by pairing the AMD processor with an AMD graphics card – the former isn’t a shock, but the latter is a surprise in a market dominated by Nvidia.
Nevertheless, this machine promises a good punch of power inside a case that’s quiet and subtle. Let’s find out if it can deliver.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (3.2Ghz – 3.9GHz, overclocked to 4GHz)
- CPU cooling: Alpenfohn Brocken ECO
- Motherboard: Asus Prime B350-PLUS
- Memory: 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black 3,200MHz DDR4
- Graphics Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 560 4GB
- Storage: 250GB Western Digital Blue SSD, 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD
- Case: In-Win 101
- Front ports: 2 x USB 3, 2 x audio
- Rear ports: 6 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet, 1 x PS/2, 3 x audio
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet
- Power supply: Corsair CX650M
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Warranty: 1yr RTB
Total cost £999 inc vat.