Twice a month Microsoft announces a new batch of games which are set to join its Game Pass subscription service. For the second half of December, the console manufacturer is taking advantage of its recent purchase of ZeniMax Media, adding Skyrim: Special Edition – alongside many other titles – to its service.
For the second half of December, subscribers can look forward to:
- Mørkredd (Android, Console & PC) – Available now
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Android & Console) – December 15
- Among Us (PC) – December 17
- Beholder: Complete Edition (Android & Console) – December 17
- Code Vein (Android & Console) – December 17
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (PC) – December 17
- Monster Train (Console) – December 17
- MotoGP 20 (Android, Console & PC) – December 17
- My Friend Pedro (Android) – December 17
- Neoverse (Android & Console) – December 17
- Wilmot’s Warehouse (Console & PC) – December 17
As always, Microsoft will also be removing a number of games from the service – because nothing last forever. As such, the games which are set to leave Game Pass on the 30th of December are:
- Farming Simulator 17 (Console & PC)
- Football Manager 2020 (PC)
- Mortal Kombat X (Console)
Microsoft also recently announced that Yakuza 3, 4, 5 and 6 will all be coming to Game Pass, though we don’t know exactly when this will be the case. Regardless, there are plenty of new games to sink your teeth into during December…or you could of course replay Skyrim for the 100th time. The choice is yours.
KitGuru says: What do you think of this line-up? Which game excites you the most? What other Bethesda properties would you like to see join the service? Let us know down below.