Back in May, the team behind Dead by Daylight teased an upcoming Attack on Titan crossover. At the time, we received some teaser images, but we did not get full details. Now, the crossover is finally going live, bringing ten new AoT-inspired outfits to the game.
Unfortunately, we won't be getting new playable characters, but we will be getting outfits for existing survivors and killers in the game. For instance, The Oni now has an Armored Titan outfit, and you can swap out The Spirit's default look for a Warhammer Titan outfit.
Here is the full list of cosmetics now available as part of the DBD x Attack on Titan crossover:
- Dwight Fairfield in Eren's Uniform
- Yui Kimura in Mikasa's Uniform
- Felix Richter in Armin's Uniform
- Meg Thomas in Annie's Uniform
- Zarina Kassir in Hange's Uniform
- Jake Park in Levi's Uniform
- Kate Denson in Historia's Uniform
- Ace Visconti in Kenny's Uniform
- Armored Titan Outfit for The Oni
- War Hammer Titan Outfit for The Spirit
To promote the launch, players who log into Dead by Daylight during the event will get a Cadet Corps Crest Charm, and a few other charms will also be given out over the course of the event too.
All of the survivor outfits cost 1080 Auric Cells each, and the Titan outfits cost 1485 Auric Cells. That works out to roughly £7.99 per survivor outfit or £10.99 for a Titan outfit.
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: I was hoping there would be a DLC pack we could purchase but unfortunately, all the outfits have to be purchased from the in-game store, using the game's premium currency. With that in mind, if you want the full set, you're going to have to spend quite a bit.