KitGuru has looked at a number of Arctic Sound headsets over the past year which have impressed us by offering great performance at little cost. We were very excited when Arctic offered us a sample of their latest earphones to review which also offer an impressive feature set for the price.
Today we are going to look at the Arctic Sound E461 earphones which are designed to offer good sound quality and attractive aesthetics whilst retaining an affordable price point. Like an increasing number of earphones these days, the E361’s have a button integrated into the wire which lets you control music playback. It will also let you answer and cancel calls as the earphones also feature a small inbuilt microphone.
- Neodymium magnet drivers – ensures rich transient response for precise details
- 6 Interchangeable silicone caps – provide snug fit to every ear and seal out noise
- Single button in-line remote – for music playback and voice control
- Cable clip – keeps the cable from tangling or fluttering in the wind
- Gold-plated stereo plug – delivers uncompromised signal transmission
- Frequency Response: 17 Hz – 26 KHz
- Impedance: 12 Ω
- Sensitivity: 96 dB/mW
- Cable: 1.3m
- Connector: 3.5 mm
- Weight: 14 g