The Smart first 6 is Vodafone’s cheapest handset, being part of the ‘Smart’ product family which also includes the Smart prime 6, as well as the Smart ultra 6. Both of those handsets were favourably received – so how does the Smart first 6 stand up under examination? We shall find out.
The smallest Vodafone smartphone – with a 4-inch display – the Smart first 6 is also the cheapest, priced at a mere £30. With very little serious competition at this price point, it will be very interesting to see how a £30 device manages to run Android. After all, the first 6 does bring a complete Android experience, just at a very low cost.
- 4-inch WQHD (480×800) display.
- MediaTek MT6572M, dual-core CPU at 1GHz.
- 512MB RAM.
- 4GB internal storage, microSD cards up to 32GB supported.
- 2MP primary camera, no secondary camera.
- Android KitKat 4.4.2.
- 1400 mAh battery.
- 3G capable but no 4G connectivity.