Today we’re looking at the latest 60% wireless mechanical keyboard from Cooler Master, the SK622, arriving as the successor to 2019’s SK621. It’s a feature packed, lightweight little keyboard, offering a choice of wired or Bluetooth connectivity, RGB lighting and TTC Low Profile mechanical switches. Could this be just the thing you are after?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- TTC Low Profile Mechanical Switches (Red/Blue/Brown)
- Ergonomic keycaps
- Aluminum & Plastic Keyboard construction
- Available Keyboard Colours – Space Grey & Silver
- LED Colours – RGB
- Polling Rate – 1000Hz (Wired Mode), 125Hz (Bluetooth Mode)
- Keyboard MCU 32bit ARM Cortex M0
- On Board Memory 512 KB
- “On-The-Fly” System Yes
- Multimedia Keys Through FN
- Compatible OS – Mac OS X 10.10+/iOS 5+/Android 3.2+/Windows 8 and above
- Software Support – Cooler Master MasterPlus+
- Wireless Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery – 4000mAh (2000mAh × 2)
- Included 1.8m USB Type-C (Keyboard Side), USB 2.0 Type A (Computer Side)
- Keyboard Dimensions (L X W X H)Standard: 293 x 103 x 30.28 mm, Feet Open: 293 X 103 X 43.03 mm
- Keyboard Weight 446g / 0.983lbs (without cable)
- 2 Year Warranty
You can buy the Cooler Master SK622 for £84.95 (down from £110) from Overclockers UK HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Solid, durable construction.
- Inclusion of arrow keys.
- Support for pairing up to 3 devices via Bluetooth.
- Fully customisable RGB per key LED backlighting.
- Pre mapped multimedia keys accessible through the FN button.
- Small right-hand shift button.
- Oddly placed delete key.
- Unintuitive mapping of JKL multimedia functions.
KitGuru Says: The Cooler Master SK622 is a great option for those who need a lightweight, portable gaming keyboard but having to adjust to the short shift key and oddly-placed delete key may make adjusting your typing style a challenge.