Are you an MMO or MOBA player? Are you tired of your wrist aching over long sessions and fed up of reaching for your skills on your keyboard? Corsair has you covered with the brand-new Scimitar RGB Elite. This mouse is huge, which is definitely not a bad thing, as it houses an adjustable 12 key number pad, some of the best ergonomics we’ve seen on a mouse and a top of the range sensor. We put it to the test to see just how good it really is.
- 120 x 78 x 42 mm
- 122g without cable
- Braided 1.8m USB 2.0 cable
- 17 programable buttons
- Patented movable 12 key number pad
- Custom PixArt PMW3391 optical sensor
- 100 -18,000 DPI
- 50G acceleration
- 1000Hz Polling rate
- PTFE glide pads
- Customisable RGB zones
You can pre-order the CORSAIR Scimitar RGB Elite, from Overclockers UK for £74.99, HERE!
- Possibly the most comfortable mouse on the market.
- Adjustable number pad is excellent.
- Multiple uses within gaming and productivity.
- Works flawlessly.
- Blacked out matte design looks epic.
- Build quality is top notch.
- iCue software works great and is really the heart of the potential this mouse has to offer.
- Fingertip grip isn’t great.
- Over time the rubber finish could wear/stain from greasy mitts.
- May be too heavy for some.
KitGuru says: With just a few minor cons that could be overlooked, we definitely recommend you consider the Scimitar RGB Elite if you’re in the market for a new MMO mouse!
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here