If you’re struggling with your audio quality, you may be tempted to buy a dedicated microphone to improve your work calls, live streaming, content creation. Some of you may not want to splash too much cash however, so today we’re taking a look at a very affordable microphone by Tonor, the TC30 USB microphone, which comes in at just £37.99. With over 8500 4.5-star ratings on Amazon, it comes with absolutely everything you need to get started, including a pop-shield, shock mount and desk stand. Is it actually any good – or should you pass on this one?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Cardioid Polar Pickup Pattern
- Frequency Response 50Hz – 20kHz
- Input Sample Rate 48kHz
- Bit Rate 16Bit
- Output Impedance 2.2kΩ
- S/N Ratio >68dB
- Sensitivity: -32dB±3dB
- Cable Length 2m
- Detachable cable
- Cable Type: USB-C to USB-A 2.0
- Included desk stand, shock mount and pop filter
- Plug and play, no software needed
You can purchase the Tonor TC30 on a limited-time offer from Amazon for £26.99 HERE! The usual price is £37.99.
Tonor have also let us know that KitGuru readers can get 15% off on the Amazon US store with code USBMIC15.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Plug and play, you get everything you need including a shock mount.
- Detachable USB-C to USB-A 2.0 cable.
- Excellent price point.
- Brilliant audio quality when used correctly.
- No gain control knob or mute button on the mic itself.
- Plastic threading on the shock mount.
- Fully plastic design.
KitGuru says: If you’re on a restricted budget this is the microphone for anyone looking to improve the quality of their business meeting calls, gaming with friends online, content creators doing voice overs and more. With the very affordable nature of the Tonor TC30 at just £38, we definitely recommend it as the audio quality really is very good considering its price point.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here