Thermaltake recently released the new Level 20 RGB mechanical keyboard and it's definitely packed with a lot of features. Not only do you get Cherry MX Speed switches, there's also tonnes of RGB lighting as well as USB and audio passthrough ports. On top of that, there's even support for Amazon Alexa via your mobile phone. While the Level 20 does come in around the £160 mark, does it do enough to justify that price tag?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Colour: Black (available in Titanium silver)
- Aluminium Top Plate
- Connectivity: Wired, 1.8m Braided Cable
- Connector Type: Type-A Gold Plated USB and 3.5mm
- Switch Type: Mechanical MX Cherry Silver Speed Switches rated for 50 million clicks
- Dedicated Multimedia Keys: 5+ Volume Wheel
- Wrist rest: No
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz
- USB Passthrough: Yes
- Audio Passthrough: Yes
- AI-Voice Control
- 16.8 million different colour options
- TT RGB Plus and iTake Gaming Engine software (Supports Razer Chroma)
- Dimensions: 482mm(L) x 182.96mm(W) x 43.93mm(H)/ 18.97″ x 7.20″ x 1.72″
- Weight: 1500g
- Thermaltake Level 20 RGB Keyboard
- 11 Red Keycaps and Keycap puller
- Quickstart guide and Warranty guide
- Excellent build quality.
- Dedicated multi-media controls.
- Extra red keycaps.
- 2 level heigh adjustment.
- USB & audio passthrough,
- Lots of RGB options.
- Compatible with Razer Chroma, TT Sync, iTake Engine, TT RGB Plus
- Quite a bulky frame.
- A little bit on the expensive side considering there's no included wrist-rest.
- RGB backlighting doesn't look so good under the red keycaps.
- Voice command feature isn't well explained.
You can buy the Thermaltake Level 20 RGB keyboard on Amazon for £162.12 HERE.
KitGuru says: The Level 20 is comfortable to use and is overall a great mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Speed switches. It certainly doesn't come cheap, but aside from the lack of included wrist-rest, there are plenty of features to justify that price tag.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here