Today we are looking at the MSI Vigor GK50 Low Profile gaming keyboard. Priced at £90 here in the UK, this keyboard uses Kailh low profile mechanical switches, per-key RGB lighting and sports a metal frame. Is it worth buying if you want a low profile keyboard?
Watch via our Vimeo Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Model Name Vigor GK50 Low Profile Gaming Keyboard
- Main Key Switches: Kailh Low Profile Switches
- Keyboard Interface: USB 2.0
- Normal Keys: 104 / 105 / 109 keys (different by languages)
- Backlight: Per-key RGB Mystic Light
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- Cable: 1.8m with gold-plated connector
- Key stroke life: 50+ Million
- N-KEY Rollover: N-Keys Rollover
- Full Keys Anti-Ghosting
- Product Dimensions (MM) 435 x 141 x 34 mm
- Weight (PRODUCT / PACKAGE) 700 g / 1200 g
You can purchase the MSI Vigor GK50 Low Profile Gaming Keyboard, for £89.99 HERE.
- Looks great.
- Nice detailing.
- Pretty lightweight.
- Quality braided cable.
- Best key cap puller ever!
- Low profile switches.
- Bright RGB.
- Ergonomic design.
- Grease-magnet keycaps.
- Cable kinks easily.
- Fixed USB cable.
- No water resistance.
KitGuru says: For a mid range keyboard priced at £90, the MSI Vigor GK50 delivers what it says on the tin and even more in regards to looks. This would be a solid upgrade without breaking the bank, and the fact that there are more pros than cons really speaks for itself.