Cherry are famed for their legendary keyboard switches, but they are less well known for producing their own keyboards. They have recently entered the market, however, and we have already analysed the Cherry MX 6.0 keyboard. The MX-Board 3.0 is an entirely different beast, though.
Priced at under £55, it is one of the cheapest mechanical keyboards on the market that uses Cherry MX switches. Due to the low price, though, it does have a reduced feature set, so we will assess whether the MX-Board 3.0 is worth buying.
- Original CHERRY MX modules “made in Germany”.
- CHERRY Gold Crosspoint technology.
- Four different keyswitches available: black, red, brown, blue.
- 50 million+ operations for each key.
- N-key rollover: Simultaneous operations of up to 14 keys without any key ghosting effects.
- in-Key lock: Windows buttons can be disabled.
- The integrated metal plate and anti-slip protection ensure it remains robust.
- Detachable cable, 1.8m.