Today we're checking out the HyperX Alloy Elite 2, with unique “pudding” key caps that give a dazzling RGB effect, 100% anti-ghosting technology, full N-key rollover and plenty more features that every gamer needs from their keyboard. Let's see how it performs!
Watch via our Vimeo Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Switch Mechanical HyperX Red Linear Switch
- Backlight: RGB (16,777,216 colors)
- Per key RGB
- Onboard memory: 3 profiles
- USB 2.0 Pass-through
- 100% anti-ghosting
- Key Rollover: N-key mode
- Media controls
- Game Mode
- OS compatibility: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Operating Force: 45 g
- Actuation Point: 1.8 mm
- Total Travel Distance: 3.8 mm
- Life Span (Keystrokes): 80 million
- Cable Type: Attached, Braided
- Length: 1.8 m
- Dimensions: 444.0 mm x 174.0 mm x 37.4 mm
- Weight (Keyboard and cable): 1530 g
You can purchase HyperX Alloy Elite 2 Gaming Keyboard, directly from HyperX for £139.99, HERE!
- Passthrough ports.
- Sturdy cable.
- Pudding keycaps
- RGB is impressive.
- Media keys and scroll wheel.
- A bit of a grease magnet.
- Shiny keycaps are slippery.
- Lots of competition around this price-point.
KitGuru says: There are lots of other keyboards out there in this price range, but If you’re looking for impressive RGB and something that is really sturdy this is a great buy. The HyperX Alloy Elite 2 delivers the key specs needed for gaming and it handles itself well in pretty much all situations. The pudding keycaps are also very easy on the eye.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here