We recently looked at some headsets from Corsair’s new Vengeance gaming peripheral range which impressed us … thanks to their solid build quality and excellent in game performance. So we were looking forward to test other products from their gaming peripheral range.
Today we are going to look at the Corsair Vengeance K90 MMO Gaming keyboard which boasts a very impressive specification to rival the best keyboards out there on the market.
The K90 features mechanical keys, which is one of the main selling points of this particular model.
- Light, responsive Cherry MX Red mechanical switches for fast, efficient gaming action
- 45g actuation force
- 2mm to actuation and 4mm to bottom
- Rated for 50 million operations
- Gold contacts
- Tuned silicon dome keyswitches: F1 through F12, Esc, PrtScn, Scroll Lock, Pause/Break, Insert, Home, Page Up Page Down, Delete, and End
- Three banks of eighteen G Macro Keys with Macro Record and Bank Select hot keys
- 36Kb of onboard memory for storing up to three sets of eighteen G keys for gaming on the go
- On-the-fly, macro recording
- Laser-etched, backlit keys with four illumination levels (off, 66%, 75%, and full illumination) selectable from the keyboard
- Six multimedia keys — Stop, Previous, Play/Pause, Next, Mute, Volume Up/Down — with Solid metal, weighted volume “drum roller”
- Windows Lock key for uninterrupted game play
- Metal top plate for increased strength, durability and rigidity
- USB pass-through connector giving easy access to a USB port on the back of the keyboard (USB 2.0/1.1/1.0)
- USB Connector with gold plated contacts
- 2m non-tangle cable Adjustable feet tilt for optimum personalization and positioning