The Xbox One controller is a fantastic product, having taken the best parts of the 360 gamepad while improving key areas – but is there room for further tweaks? Today we are taking a look at Razer’s spin on the Xbox One controller in the form of the Razer Wildcat, offering additional reprogrammable buttons, an improved design and enhanced build quality.
Razer’s take on the Xbox controller features removable bumpers and triggers, trigger locks for quicker actuation and ‘hyperesponse’ buttons, which essentially gives the ABXY buttons a ‘mouse click’ feel.
Features and Specifications:
- 2 shoulder Hyperesponse Multi-Function Bumpers
- 2 removable Hyperesponse Multi-Function Triggers
- 4 Hyperesponse ABXY action buttons
- 4 button Quick Control Panel
- Optional trigger stops for rapid-fire
- Zero slow-turn analog joysticks
- 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Optional rubber palm grips
- Quick-release cable feature
- Carrying case
- Detachable 3 m / 10 ft lightweight braided fiber cable with Micro-USB connector