ASUS bread and butter might be its award-winning motherboards, but that does not mean it cannot make a splash in the peripheral sector too. Last year in-fact it released its ASUS Gladius mouse, which was awarded as a KitGuru ‘Product of the Year 2014’. How then, will ASUS new SICA mouse stack up?
It is an optical sensor equipped, ambidextrous mouse with a slight Mayan theme, making it a stylistic compliment to the Whetstone mouse mat, which also features that same sort of patterning.
Let us find out whether they can play nice and live up to the rest of the ROG range’s pedigree.
- Designed with input from pro gamers for guaranteed performance and aesthetics.
- Left and right buttons are separate from the main body for improved responsiveness.
- Easy-swap switch socket for customizable click resistance.
- Built-in flash memory to save your favourite profiles.
- Exclusive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of buttons, performance, and light settings..
- 5000 DPI, 130 ips, 30g acceleration and 1000Hz USB polling rate for swift, pixel-precise mouse tracking.
- Portable design for LAN parties.
- Mayan-inspired textured surface for pixel-precise control.
- Durable, odorless, and washable non-slip silicone base.