If you’re looking for a keyboard that’s easy to transport, Cooler Master might just have a solution with the SK621. With its tiny 60% form factor and included carry case, Cooler Master has definitely designed the SK621 with portability in mind – but the question remains: how many users actually travel with a keyboard on a regular basis?
Even if easy portability isn’t on your list of requirements, the SK621’s feature list is still pretty impressive with Bluetooth connectivity, RGB lighting, and Cherry MX RGB Low Profile switches. Is it enough to justify the £139.99 price?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable AdBlock as it is known to interfere with our display code.
- Model: SK621
- Colour: Gunmetal
- Keyboard Switch Type: Cherry MX RGB Low Profile Switch
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic
- Keyboard Polling Rate: 1000Hz
- Keyboard Response Rate: 1ms / 1000Hz
- Keyboard MCU: 32bit ARM Cortex M3
- Cable: USB Type-C Detachable & Braided
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- Software: Cooler Master Portal
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Keyboard Dimensions: 293 (L) x 103 (W) x 29.2 (H) mm
- Weight: 424g
- Cooler Master SK621 keyboard.
- Carrying Pouch.
- Keycap Puller.
- Quickstart Guide.
- USB Type-C to Type-A Cable.
The Cooler Master SK621 keyboard is currently available to pre-order from Overclockers UK for £139.99 inc. VAT HERE.
- Solid, high quality build.
- Bluetooth connection works flawlessly.
- Can be pre-connected to 3 separate devices.
- The included carry case is a nice touch.
- A wireless receiver/Bluetooth dongle included in the box would’ve been a good addition.
- Battery life could be longer when RGB lighting is on.
- Navigating settings without software is a little tricky.
KitGuru says: The Cooler Master SK621 performs really well, and doesn’t feel cramped even considering its incredibly small size. It’s not cheap, but if you’re looking to de-clutter your desk and go for a more minimalist setup, the SK621 is definitely one to look at.