Synology is well-known for their NAS solutions and today we are taking a closer look at the DS1513+. This NAS is aimed at small to medium businesses and comes equipped with an Intel Atom CPU, 2GB DDR3 and supports up to five 4TB hard drives.
The DS1513+ is nearly identical to the DS 1813+ that Zardon reviewed earlier this year. If you missed his review you can catch up here.
- 5 Hot swappable drive bays.
- Dual Core Intel Atom D2700 @ 2.13GHz
- 2GB DDR3 (up to 4GB supported)
- Link Aggregation support.
- Supported RAID types: Synology Hybrid RAID, Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10.
- SSD TRIM support.
- Additional ports: 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x eSATA.
- 202.34 MB/sec Writing, 350.94MB/sec Reading
- Box contents: Synology DS 1513+, 2 CAT5 ethernet cables, quick start guide, HDD & SSD screws.