If you're in the market for a new wireless headset then you may have come across ASUS' latest offering. The ASUS TUF Gaming H1 is a wireless-only headset with 2.4GHz connectivity via a USB-C dongle, a ski-style floating headband and an understated blacked-out colourway. Coming in at £74.99, just £15 less than the ASUS TUF H3, is it any good? Let’s find out.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Drivers: 40mm Neodymium
- Wireless headset
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound
- 4GHz Wireless, USB-C to USB-A 2.0 adapter
- Support for: PC, MAC, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Mobile/Tablet
- Headphone impedance: 60 ohms
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Unidirectional Microphone
- Microphone frequency response: 100Hz – 8kHz
- AI-Noise cancelling microphone (via software)
- ASUS Armoury Crate software support
- 15 Hours battery life
- Weight: 295g
- 1m USB-C charging cable
You can purchase the ASUS TUF Gaming H1 Wireless for £74.99 on Amazon UK HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Excellent audio quality.
- Floating headband design is incredibly comfortable.
- Great build quality.
- Compatible with almost any device.
- Only one connectivity option.
- Non-detachable microphone.
- Poor microphone quality.
- No microphone monitoring.
KitGuru says: With a lacklustre non-detachable microphone, no microphone monitoring and very limited connectivity we find it hard to recommend over the ASUS TUF H3 Wireless that is only £15 more. However, despite its shortcomings we can't deny the ASUS TUF H1 offers good audio quality and it is comfortable.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here