Today we are diving in head-first – literally – to the TUF Gaming H3 Wireless headset from ASUS. Will it be music to our ears or hit a bum note? Coming in at £89.99, this headset offers great wireless range, compatibility with a wide range of devices and the classic ASUS design. Let’s find out if it can do enough to earn our recommendation.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Product Type: Wireless headset
- Interface: Wireless
- Connector 2.4Ghz ,USB 2.0, Type-C
- Support Platform : PC, PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 5, Nintendo Switch
- Driver Material: Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Headphones Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Headphones Frequency Response: 20 ~ 20000 Hz
- Microphone Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional
- Microphone Sensitivity: -40 dB ± 3 dB
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50 ~ 10000 Hz
- AI Noise Cancelling Microphone: No
- Active Noise Cancellation: No
- Battery: 15 hours
- Foldability: No
- Weight: 307 g
- Extra ear-cushion: No
- Colour: Gun metal
You can purchase the ASUS TUF Gaming H3 Wireless for £89.99 from Amazon UK HERE!
- Easy to get a good fit.
- Plenty of cushioning.
- Great wireless range.
- Non-removable and poor quality mic.
- Very stiff cable.
- Cannot change auto-off functionality.
KitGuru says: The sound and comfort from the TUF Gaming H3 is where this headset excels, however the microphone’s performance really lets the headset down as a whole. There are plenty of connectivity options and it is easy to move between devices, but we feel the ASUS ROG Strix Go 2.4 is a better all-round option.