Today we are diving in head-first – literally – to the TUF Gaming H3 Wireless headset from ASUS. Will it be music to our ears or hit a bum note? Coming in at £89.99, this headset offers great wireless range, compatibility with a wide range of devices and the classic ASUS design. Let's find out if it can do enough to earn our recommendation.
- Product Type: Wireless headset
- Interface: Wireless
- Connector 2.4Ghz ,USB 2.0, Type-C
- Support Platform : PC, PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 5, Nintendo Switch
- Driver Material: Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Headphones Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Headphones Frequency Response: 20 ~ 20000 Hz
- Microphone Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional
- Microphone Sensitivity: -40 dB ± 3 dB
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50 ~ 10000 Hz
- AI Noise Cancelling Microphone: No
- Active Noise Cancellation: No
- Battery: 15 hours
- Foldability: No
- Weight: 307 g
- Extra ear-cushion: No
- Colour: Gun metal
You can purchase the ASUS TUF Gaming H3 Wireless for £89.99 from Amazon UK HERE!
- Easy to get a good fit.
- Plenty of cushioning.
- Great wireless range.
- Non-removable and poor quality mic.
- Very stiff cable.
- Cannot change auto-off functionality.
KitGuru says: The sound and comfort from the TUF Gaming H3 is where this headset excels, however the microphone's performance really lets the headset down as a whole. There are plenty of connectivity options and it is easy to move between devices, but we feel the ASUS ROG Strix Go 2.4 is a better all-round option.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here