Razer are well known for their Chroma RGB lighting that features on most of their products. This lighting kit takes it to the extreme and allows users to light up their whole room with fully customisable adhesive LED strips that work in synchronisation with Razer peripherals. At £79.99 for the Hardware development kit and a further £29.99 for the additional HDK light pack are these pricey LED strips worth it?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Razer Chroma HDK module with 4 lighting channels for LED strips
- USB Connection for data and power, Molex to DC power adapter for internal case lighting
- Optional DC output for additional power and brightness
- Includes 2 LED strips with double sided adhesive tape for mounting
- Works with Razer Synapse 3 and Chroma Studio
- Razer Chroma SDK enabled
Size and dimensions:
- Razer Chroma HDK: 10 cm / (L) x 7 cm (W) x 1.5 cm (H)
- LED strip length: 50 cm
- Extender cable length: 30 cm
- Micro USB data cable: 100 cm
- USB to DC power cable: 150 cm
- 4-pin Molex to DC cable: 30 cm
- Razer Chroma HDK module
- 2 LED strips (16 LED’s each)
- 2 Extender cables
- Micro USB data cable
- USB to DC power cable
- 4-pin Molex to DC cable
- DC power adaptor.
- Fully customisable RGB lighting that synchronises with Razer peripherals.
- Led strips are very bright and show up well even in a bright room.
- Several options when it comes to powering the LEDs.
- Led strips are flexible, adhesive and can be cut down so they can be placed anywhere.
- Only comes with 2 Led strips and additional strips have to be purchased separately.
- Synapse 3 software is currently in Beta so synchronisation only works with a limited number of Razer peripherals.
Kitguru says: The Razer HDK is definitely a product for Razer fans who want to go crazy with Chroma lighting! It is expensive to buy a fully loaded out kit, but it does look great in action.