Monster might not be a company that you are particularly well versed in as a hardcore KitGuru gamer/hardware enthusiast, but it is one you should hear more of in the future. Quite literally because it produces high end headphones. The Elements are Bluetooth connected and are designed to offer a more full sounding experience than the likes of Apple’s recent Airpod design.
Featuring a classy metallic finish, wireless and wired functionality, high quality sound and a foldable frame, these cans certainly tick a lot of boxes. How they fare under our scrutiny, though, remains to be seen.
It is worth mentioning right off of the bat that this is a £300 pair of headphones, so consider wisely before tempting yourself with their flash looks and (probably) decent sound. Of course, if you like to drool over high-end hardware as we do, read on.
- Showroom beautiful finished.
- Available with both wireless and wired functionality.
- DJ style hinges on both left and right sides of headphones.
- Space saving, easy fold down design.
- High intelligibility microphone.
- Memory foam cushions for a comfortable, noise cancelling listening experience..
- Hard case included.