Are you in the market for a new gaming chair? Vertagear has only been in the world of chairs since 2015 but they have plenty of options available. The SL5000 features top of the line fabrics with intricate stitching, removable lumbar pillow and luxurious memory foam head pillow – but what else sets the SL5000 special edition apart from the competition? Let’s find out!
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Recommended height : Up to 6'4″.
- Recommended weight: Up to 260lbs.
- 4lbs per cubic foot resistant foam
- Max Load: 150kg / 330lbs
- Materials: Steel frame, High Density Foam, PVC Leather, Aluminium Alloy Base
- Package dimensions: 83 x 72 x 37.5cm / 33x 28 x 15 in
- Overall height: 1235-1335mm / 48.6 – 52.6in
- Backrest width (shoulder): 490mm / 19.3in
- Backrest Width (lumbar): 520mm / 20.5in
- Seat Width : 575 mm / 22.6 in
- Seat Depth: 480 mm / 19 in
- Net Weight: 27.5 kg / 60 lbs
- Gross Weight: 28kg / 62 lbs
- 140 degree adjustable backrests
- Adjustable tilt
- 4D Customisable armrests
You can purchase the Vertagear SL5000 Special Edition, from Box.co.uk for £359.90, HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- It looks great.
- Ergonomic, comfortable to use.
- The materials and design look premium.
- The mechanics are easy to use and fluid.
- It is easy to put together and the manual is easy to read.
- The lumbar pillow is too hard and too big.
- I feel that the chair is all round a little firm but may wear in over time.
- Not cheap.
- The bolts didn’t fit as I would've liked
KitGuru Says: There are a few minor cons, but on the whole the Vertagear SL5000 SE is a great option – it looks good, offers impressive comfort levels and the use of different materials really makes a difference.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here