As just about every manufacturer has entered the peripheral game, it’s becoming more and more difficult to stand out while catering to all ends of the market. Patriot’s Viper line has already proven itself to contend with the best thanks to its feature-packed V570 flagship, but does the V560 have what it takes to edge its way into the mid-range market?
Compared to its big brother, the Patriot Viper V560 Mouse sports a relatively traditional design, swapping out the extra buttons for a minimalistic style akin to other mice on the market. Despite toning things down on the outside, however, Patriot has kept its build as premium as possible with Omron switches, a Sonix MCU, and an Avago ADNS9800 laser sensor, all while keeping the price at a low $39.99.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Tracking: Laser Sensor
- OS Support: Windows® 10
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 80 x 47 x 128 mm
- Weight: 193 grams (up to 222.4g with weights)
- Resolution: 8,200 DPI
- Interface: USB
- Contents: 1 x Viper instruction manual, 7 x adjustable weights, 2 x Patriot Viper stickers
- Ceramic foot pads
- RGB LEDs
- 9 programmable macro keys