While Arctic are best known for their top-quality cooling solutions, today we are looking at a gaming headset from the Swiss company. The P533 features 40mm Neodymium drivers, memory foam ear cushions and on-ear volume control. Does it do enough to justify its £70 price tag?
The Arctic P533 headset comes in 3 different styles: racing, military, and Penta. The actual headset remains the same, but the aesthetics of the P533 varies between the 3 models. I was sent the Penta version, meaning this model was designed in collaboration with Penta Sports, a popular German eSports team.
In this review, we assess build quality, features and performance before giving our final verdict.
- Wearing Style: Circum-Aural (Over-Ear)
- Driver Units: 40 mm Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity: > 95 dB/mW
- Weight: 375g
- Type: Boom Microphone
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Sensitivity: > -40 dB/Pa
- Length: 1.2 m + Extension 2 m
- Connection: 3.5 mm TRRS jack (Extension 2 x 3.5 mm TRS jack)