Over the past year or so, we've seen a number of PC gaming peripheral manufacturers like SteelSeries and Sharkoon adding Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 headsets to their lineups, building on the products they have in their PC ranges. Despite not having had a range of PC gaming headsets on the market for very long, Plantronics are already breaking into the console market.
Today we are going to take a look at the Plantronics GameCom X40 headset which sits in the middle of their Xbox 360 headset range. We will also be looking at the rest of their Xbox 360 headset range along with a couple of products from their PC range over the coming weeks so stay tuned!
- 40 mm speakers let you get the best sound from your Xbox
- Communicate clearly with the adjustable microphone
- Tuck the microphone away when not in use
- Stay comfortable during long sessions with the specially designed earpods
- Adjust voice and audio volumes, using on-ear controls
- Play in style, thanks to a sleek, modern, close-ear design