Roccat Might have a strong PC gaming focus, but it is not unaware about the dominance of smartphones and the rise of smartphone gaming. To that end, its latest headset, the Cross, is designed to cater to both audiences equally. It is built with a “fresh” style we are told, which looks good on the “streets” as it does in your gaming room.
With powerful, 50mm drivers, a lightweight design, memory foam earpads and hot-swappable cabling, the Cross is built to stay on your head all day, whether you are listening to music on your phone, or playing one more round of your favourite PC title.
The Cross is designed as a lightweight alternative to some of Roccat’s heavier duty gaming gear. It will be interesting to see if its more general focus lets it keep up with the competition.
- 50mm neodymium drivers for studio audio with deep bass.
- A boom mic and in-line mic that are hot-swappable at a moment’s notice.
- Low weight (185g) design built for extended wear.
- Built in volume control for quick access.
- Works with PC, PS4, Mac, Mobile and Xbox One (with adapter).