Sennheiser is well known for high-quality headphones aimed at an audience that prides itself on substance – and a little style – over anything else. Traditionally though that has meant keeping those headphones firmly rooted to devices through wires – but not so with the Momentum Wireless 2.0 headphones.
This set of cans is Bluetooth compatible and makes use of the AptX codec to prevent the usual quality dip that is associated with wireless connections. These headphones also incorporate noise cancelling technology.
We will be conducting some thorough testing to see how well those claims stand up under duress.
- Impedance passive: 28 Ω.
- Impedance active: 480 Ω.
- Frequency response (headphones): 16 Hz – 22000 Hz.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5%.
- Contact pressure Approximately: 3.6 N.
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR.
- Supported Profiles: A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural.
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm, angled.
- Cable length: 1.4 m (Detachable).
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, Closed.
- Attenuation: Up to 25dB.
- Charging time: Approx. 3 hrs.
- Operating time: 22hrs (HFP + ANC).
- Battery Specification: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer (600mAh).
- Codecs: apt-X®.