Thermaltake put on a good show at Computex where we saw a line of their BattleStation gaming desks. They were big and impressive but our main impression was the price which seemed terribly expensive. Immediately after Computex we received the only press sample of the BattleStation in the UK and have been able to spend a good deal of time with this mighty RGB desk. We have formed a solid opinion of BattleStation so let’s roll the video and get on with the review.
Watch the video via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable Ad Block as it is known to interfere with our display code
- iTake gaming engine enables vivid dynamic lighting control and full-system lighting synchronization across compatible peripherals, power supply, cooling, fans and more.
- 8 dynamic lighting effects with up to 20 customizable zones
- Allows for multi-monitor gaming setup
- Height adjustable from 70cm to 110cm (without desktop thickness)
- Quiet motor for added strength and stability
- 4 level profile programmable controller makes each transition quick and easy
- Cable management system that keeps your workspace clutter-free.
- Heavy duty frame boasts a weight capacity of 150kg
- Full surface mouse pad included
- Desk Dimension : 165cm (L) x 75cm (W)
- Board Material : MDF P2 (Medium Density Fibreboard)