Like clockwork, the developers over at Hello Games have dropped a massive new No Man’s Sky update – and as always it is 100% free. The new ‘Outlaws’ update focuses on entirely new systems with “the ability to recruit your own squadron of pilots; improved space combat; a stunning Solar Sail Starship, and much more!”
In a typically massive blog post on their website, Hello Games have released the full patch notes for update 3.85 ‘Outlaws’ which bring with it a number of additions across the board but with a focus on starships.
The biggest improvements added with this update includes:
- A new high-tech starship class known as Solar Ships
- Outlaw Stations where System authority has been surrendered to rebel forces, leaving space unpoliced and ripe for piracy.
- Improved Space combat
- An overhaul to destruction and engine effects, making space combat more exciting
- More varied ships in the sky
- In-atmosphere combat
- Ship cargo hold
- You can now recruit roaming pilots into your own squadron to accompany you along your journey
- Cloth simulation
- Planetary pirate raids
As always, these are but a few of the dozens of updates, fixes, improvements and refinements. No Man’s Sky is continuing to be the champion in post-launch support, with many subtle and not-so-subtle additions helping to create a game that feels fresher and bigger than ever more than half a decade from launch. The No Man’s Sky Outlaw update is available now.
KitGuru says: What do you think of the update? What is your favourite addition? Will you be rocking a cape and hood now that you can? Let us know down below.