KitGuru has reviewed many HD5770 graphics cards since we opened and we still believe it is one of the best value cards on the market, combining very reasonable pricing with decent DX11 gaming performance.
There have already been a massive selection of third party cards in recent months with faster clocks and improved cooling solutions.
Today however we take a look at not one, but two XFX single slot HD5770’s which appear to be an ideal partner for a high powered gaming rig built inside a small chassis design. Media buffs will find this card very appealing as XFX have told us it runs very quietly with their new cooling system.
The clocks are running at reference AMD values, so its 850mhz on the core and 1200mhz on the memory (4,800mhz QDR effective) on a 128 bit memory bus with 800 stream processors. This is not going to set the performance world alight, but two of them in Crossfire makes for a very capable gaming foundation.
The reason for reviewing these cards today in a Crossfire configuration is two fold, firstly its much more exciting for our audience and secondly DABS are working with XFX in delivering a Crossfire X deal, bundling two of these cards for £265 inc vat. To make the deal sweeter, they are throwing in a £10 DabsPay voucher.
- Single slot profile
- 1GB GDDR5 memory
- ATI Eyefinity technology with support for up to three displays
- ATI Stream technology
- IP5x Dust Protection Standard
- High Performance Japanese Solid Capacitors
- Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
- Compliant with DirectX® 11 and earlier revisions
- Supports OpenGL 3.1
- Dual-mode ATI CrossFireX™ technology support for highly scalable performance
- ATI Avivo™ HD video and display technology
- Dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay™ technology
- DL-DVI, DL-DVI, Mini-DisplayPort
- PCI Express® 2.1 support
XFX HD5770 1GB Single Slot in CrossfireX Review,