Today we are looking at a power supply from Cooler Master called the ‘Silent Pro Hybrid’. This is based around the Silent Pro Gold Model, but it features a high grade cooling fan with hydraulic bearings … this stops rotating completely when the loads are below 200W. Cooler Master have a 1300W, a 1050W and an 850W in the range and we are looking at the smallest, most affordable supply in the series.
The Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 850W power supply is a fully modular design which is 80 Plus Gold Certified and uses high grade Japanese capacitors for long life. It is also ErP Lot6 compliant, meaning a very low wattage power drain when powered off (less than 1W).
Cooler Master also bundle a dedicated 5.25 inch fan speed controller in the package which can control the power supply fan and three additional system fans.
- Fully modular cables
- Noise-free Operation
- World’s first PSU integrated 7V fan port
- Auto Fanless mode under 200W loading
- 5.25” drive bay fan controller for both the PSU and three system fans
- Speed adjustable 135mm Super Silent Hydraulic Bearings Fan
- Over 90% efficiency with 80Plus Gold Certification