Today we are going to take a look at one of Logitech’s more advanced gaming mice – the G602. This was released last year and is designed for those gamers who are looking for a capable gaming mouse, offering lag-free wireless connectivity.
Logitech are one of the longest established and most highly regarded manufacturers in the peripheral market, although the focus of their product range is the mainstream market. We have reviewed a number of their gaming products over the last few years and have been generally impressed by the quality and value for money that they offer.
It will be interesting to see how the Logitech G602 fares against other gaming mice from dedicated gaming peripheral manufacturers in our tests. We are also interested to see whether the G602 is as ‘lag-free’ as Logitech claim.
- Enduring Battery Life
- Wireless Gaming Technology
- 11 Programmable Controls
- Delta Zero Sensor Technology
- In-Game Sensitivity Switching
- Peformance/ Endurance Modes
- Intuitive, Comfortable Design
- Resolution: 250 – 2500 dpi
- Max. acceleration: >20G
- Max. speed: up to 2 meters/second (80ips)
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: Up to 500 reports/second
- Dynamic coefficient of friction – Mu (k): .09
- Static coefficient of friction – Mu (s): .14*
- Buttons (Left / Right): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
- Performance mode: up to 250 hours
- Endurance mode: up to 1440 hours
- Wireless range: 3 meters
- Warranty: 3 years