Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we have high expectations for the headset as it must reflect the performance and style that we have experienced with previous models.
The gaming peripheral market is now very crowded, meaning there is a lot of competition out there for the Orion Pro. There are a number of quality offerings currently available including the enticing SteelSeries Siberia V2 and the existing Asus RoG Vulcan Pro.
- Exclusive ROG Spitfire USB audio processor – driver-free hardware DSP (digital signal processor)
- 7.1 virtual surround, headphone amplifier, and FPS EQ one-click gaming sound enhancement modes
- True to life in-game audio detail with big 50mm neodymium magnet drivers
- Full battlefield focus with effective 30dB noise isolation
- Full size 100mm over-ear cushions with perfect snug fit for prolonged gaming sessions
- Driver Diameter : 50 mm
- Driver Material: Neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: Headphone: 20 ~ 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm ± 3 %
- Input Sensitivity: -30 dB
- Cable Length: 2.5 metre
- Noise Cancelling Performance (Passive): Maximum > 30 dB
- Weight: 268 g