Antec Torque is an extraordinary open PC chassis that is formed from 3mm aluminium sections and two 4mm tempered glass panels. Our sample of Torque came in grey and red with styling that reminded us of a motorcycle with a kicked up rear end. By contrast the other colour combination of white and black looks like a Lego Bionicle. We are quite sure the styling of Torque will catch your eye and give you pause for thought, however the question of whether you love or hate it might be a different matter.
Watch the video via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable Ad Block as it is known to interfere with our display code
- Motherboard support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 7.
- Included fans: None.
- Fan mounts: 3x 120mm front, 3x 120mm roof.
- 120mm radiator mounts: 120mm/240mm/360mm front, 120mm/240mm/360mm roof.
- 140mm radiator mounts: None.
- 5.25-inch optical drive bays: None.
- Internal drive bays: 1x 3.5-inch/2.5-inch, 1x 2.5-inch.
- Dimensions: 644mm H x 621mm D x 285mm W.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here