Today we are going to take a look at one of the latest cases from Aerocool, the Strike-X Cube. This is one of the latest models in their range and is directed at those users looking to build a powerful system within a compact case. It offers support for a micro-ATX motherboard, taking up less space than a full-size ATX motherboard.
We have looked at a number of products from Aerocool in the past and have been pretty impressed with what they have to offer. The Strike-X Cube boasts distinctive styling and a number of high-end features which are likely to appeal to enthusiasts. We are excited to see how it fares in our tests.
- Case Type: Cube Case
- Material: 0.7mm
- Motherboards: Micro ATX / Mini ITX
- Chassis Dimensions (W x H x D): 280 x 380x 350 mm
- 5.25” Drive Bays: 1 (Exposed)
- 3.5” Drive Bays: 3 (Hidden, Internal 3.5” HDD Tray)
- 2.5” Drive Bays: 5 (Hidden, Internal 3.5” HDD Tray and Under ODD rack)
- Expansion Slots: 4 Slots
- Max length space available for PCI slots: 320mm (345mm – Without Front Fan)
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB3.0 , HD Audio+ MIC, 1 x Fan Controller
- Height limit for CPU coolers :Support Max. Height Of 162mm For CPU Cooler (187mm- Without Top Fans)
- Fans (Front): 1 x 200mm Fan Included
- Fans (Rear): 1 x 140mm Black Fan Included