Today we are going to look at the Antec ISK 110 VESA which is a small form factor PC case that can be attached to the back of your monitor to save space. It's designed to be as compact as possible, only supporting the smallest components. This makes it ideal for those looking to build an office system or perhaps a basic home desktop.
We know Antec best for producing affordable gaming PC cases like the One, Three Hundred and Nine Hundred. That said, the company have a large range of cases which cater to all audiences, so it's not surprising that they have designed a small form factor model like this. We look forward to seeing how Antec have managed to make room for all the necessary components in such a small chassis.
- Case Type: Small Form Factor
- Drive Bays: 2x 2.5″ internal drive bays
- Front Ports: 4x USB 2.0, headphone, microphone
- PSU: 90-watt adapter (external)
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX
- Dimensions (Without Vesa): 222 mm x 78.6 mm x 212 mm (HxWxD)
- Dimensions: (With Vesa): 225.9 mm x 85 mm x 212 mm (HxWxD)